Interested in joining? Complete the Contact Us form below and a member of our Council will contact you to begin this exciting journey.
- Contact the Council's Membership Committee (use the form below)
- Complete the Knight's of Columbus application (Form 100)
- Attend a First Degree initiation
- 18 years or older
- Practical (practicing) Catholic
As a member of the Knights of Columbus you and your family enjoy many benefits, including:
- Activities - Charitable and volunteer opportunities
- Insurance - Access to the Knights of Columbus top-ranked life insurance program
- Member/Spouse Fraternal Benefit - Accidental death coverage for member and spouse at no cost.
- Widow Benefits
- Continues to be covered under the Member/Spouse Fraternal Benefit
- May purchase life insurance, long-term care insurance, or annuities up to one year after insured member’s death
- Eligible with her children for scholarships, student loans, etc.
- Family Fraternal Benefits
- $1,500 for the child who dies before the age of 61 days
- $750 for the child who is stillborn at least 20 weeks after conception
- offers guaranteed-issue insurance - up to $5,000 - to any child under age 18
- Orphan Benefits
- $80 monthly allotment for orphans of eligible families
- up to $7,000 in college scholarships available
- Scholarships - programs for higher education available to members, their spouses and children.
- And many other family and personal benefits